Important Note: Starting from version 6, "Right PDF" becomes the official name in place of "Gaaiho".
Please deactivate before uninstalling the software (when uninstalling Gaaiho PDF Suite 3 and above, the application will release its license automatically).
With Right PDF product, please select Start > Program > Right PDF Pro/ Right PDF Converter> License Information
With Gaaiho PDF product, please select Start > Program > Gaaiho > Gaaiho PDF Suite / Gaaiho PDF Converter > License Information, and click "Deactivate".
Then follow the steps to uninstall the software:
1. select Start > Control Panel and click "Add/Remove Programs"
2. Select "Right PDF Pro"/ "Right PDF Converter" or "Gaaiho PDF Suite" / "Gaaiho PDF Converter"
3. select "Uninstall"
4. Click "Finish" to complete
- Auto-deactivation failed when uninstalling product, what do I do?
- How do I deactivate Right PDF 6 online/offline?
- How do I deactivate Gaaiho Suite 5 online/offline?
Please sign in to leave a comment.