Important Note: Starting from version 6, "Right PDF" becomes the official name in place of "Gaaiho".
Error code 6001223 occurred during license activation.
This error indicates there is something wrong with your Internet connection. You may be blocked by a firewall or some kind of proxy/shield. You can either activate offline (Right PDF/ Gaaiho) or check your network settings with the steps below.
First of all, you can try to ping activation.rightpdf.com/ activation.gaaiho.com
- Open the Command Prompt.
- Click the Start button and enter cmd into the Search field. (Windows 8 users can type “cmd” while on the Start screen. Press ↵ Enter to launch the Command Prompt.)
- Enter "ping activation.rightpdf.com"/ "ping activation.gaaiho.com" and press Enter
If the ping results show failure, please tell us immediately by emailing email@example.com. Otherwise, you can proceed to your network settings.
Here are the steps to check your network settings in Windows 7:
- Open the Control Panel by clicking on the Windows button, then click Control Panel
- Type "Network and Sharing" in the upper right hand corner and click on Network and Sharing Center
- Click Change Adapter Settings
- Right click on the network adapter you'd like to check (wired or wireless) and click Properties
- Select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) and click Properties
- Make sure you do not have the SCS DNS entries listed under Use the following DNS server addresses
- Instead, select Obtain DNS server address automatically
If you are using a Proxy Server, please contact your internet administrator to whitelist activation.rightpdf.com (port: 80, 443). If you use Gaaiho or old versions, please use activation.gaaiho.com (port: 80, 443).
Please contact Right PDF support ( firstname.lastname@example.org) if the error persists.