Important Note: Starting from version 6, "Right PDF" becomes the official name in place of "Gaaiho". Please remember to update your URL and email address.
- An error prompt: "Exceed the maximum numbers of files and pages allowed to be processed in current time interval."
- A text file stating "Limit is exceeded"
Here are two possible reasons why this happens:
- Conversion Cap: Due to product design, Right PDF Converter/ Gaaiho PDF Converter (standard license) has a conversion cap at 100 files/1000 pages per day. For a higher capacity, you may consider choosing Right PDF Server or Right PDF Converter's Terminal Server License (per-cap) version
- System Time Changed: You have accidentally changed the system time.
- Conversion Cap: Based on our experience, such event is very rare. If you did convert a huge volume of files, you have to wait until 24 hours later.
- System Time Changed: If you have adjusted the system time, by simply restoring it to normal does not solve the problem. You must download and execute the attached tool "RemoveTransLimit.exe." Click the "RemoveTransLimit" button and then click "OK." Afterwards, the tool will help uninstall the software, and you need to install the Right PDF/ Gaaiho product again manually.
You are welcome to submit a web form here or contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have further questions.
Please sign in to leave a comment.