Note: Right PDF (Gaaiho) Converter is able to reduce the file size during the process of converting Word, Excel, PowerPoint file and image to PDF, but cannot reduce the file size when converting PDF to PDF.
To compress when converting Word, Excel, PowerPoint and image formats to PDF:
1. Launch "Right PDF Converter" (Gaaiho PDF Driver) and open "Conversion Settings"
2. Select an appropriate "Compression" level.
3. Click the orange arrow icon to convert with the specified compression settings.
To compress when converting to PDF to PDF (this can also compress non-PDF files):
1. Go to "Print" > select "Right PDF" ("Gaaiho PDF") as the printer. Then click "Properties...".
2. Under "General" tab, choose an appropriate "Resolution" level from the drop-down menu.
3. Under "PDF Settings" tab, adjust "Compression" to a desired level.
4. Click "OK" to proceed with your conversion settings.
Please sign in to leave a comment.