Important Note: Starting from version 6, "Right PDF" becomes the official name in place of "Gaaiho".
For business users who have multiple products in their hands, Group feature is a handy tool. As an admin, you can assign licenses to groups for better management, e.g. IT, marketing, customer support.
Notice: this feature is available only to users whose registered Right PDF/ Gaaiho PDF perpetual licenses exceed 10 copies in total. For example, it could be either one license with 10 copies or 5 licenses with 2 copies each.
2. Go to License Manager and click Group Manger.
3. In Group Manager, click New Group and enter a name (e.g. HR, finance). Click Create when finished. You can rename or delete any group below.
Rename: change the name of the group.
Delete: delete the group and remove all associated licenses.
4. In the Group column, click Edit to assign a license to group.
5. After choosing a group, click Save.
New group: create a new group.
Reset: clear current selection (click Save after resetting to keep the change).
6. Click the group name to view all associated licenses. Click All to go back.
If there's no license code in the group, the message below will show. Click All and then Edit to the right of the license to add it to the group.