While installing a Gaaiho PDF product (usually Gaaiho PDF Suite), a message shows up and reads: "The installer has insufficient privileges to access this directory: C:\Program Files (x86)\Zeon\Gaaiho\Gaaiho PDF Suite\bin. The installation cannot continue. Log on as administrator or contact your system administrator."
There could be 3 possible causes:
- [Most likely]There are some running processes or programs on the system that are hindering the removal of certain files crucial to installation.
- You have a previous version of product that has not been completely uninstalled
- You really are not the administrator, or do not have the permission required for installation.
- Uninstall Gaaiho PDF Suite (ignore this step if it was uninstalled during the previous installation attempt)
- Restart computer
- Delete the "bin" folder at C:\Program Files (x86)\ZEON\Gaaiho\Gaaiho PDF Suite\bin
- Install Gaaiho PDF Suite
Feel free to contact us if you have any question: Submit a request